Friday, April 13, 2007

Week Full of Drama

This week has been crazy!!!!! On Monday I went with my brother, mom, and little sister to Elyria. We went to the mall to find some stuff for his room. My mom was trying to tell him where he is supposed to go. Lets just say we all came home with headaches!! My mom and brother were goin at it because, lest just say, my mom isn't very good at tellin ya where to go!! Ya got a luv her! We didn't find anything. So we just went to the dance store and he got the things he needed for dance class.

Then Wednesday night God Sis spent the night. We rented the movie "Happy Feet." I highly recommend this movie it is sooo funny. We went to bed at like..... i dono ..... 12:30 ish. We got up at like.... i think 9:30 ish. At 3:30 we both went to her house and I spent the nigh at her sleep over. I got to meet her friend Goat Puller. She is REALLY nice. She is 12 and in 6Th grade.

Today we are cleaning the house!!!!!! yay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol
wow, you have had a big week too!
so have I!
i have stayed the night at so many houses this week. lol
bye

Anonymous said...

I had A great Time At Your HOuse And my sleep over.....im glad you like goat puller...... bye....

Anonymous said...

sleepovers are so much fun!! you'll remember them for always!! Have a great and awesome day!!!


I miss this baby! I had to get rid of her! I am sooo sorry hun! u were the best ever! LOVE YOU!!!!! If you were here now i would tell you I was sorry! and that you were very important to me! But now you live in a different town, with a different family! bye bye

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger