Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Easter!!!

Well I just have to say that this makes no sense at all. It was hotter during Christmas break then it is over Spring break! WHATS UP WITH ALL OF THE SNOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I don't like having snow over spring break! I remember last year over spring break I went (with several other people) to Nicaragua! We had so much fun!!!! ;) From the cockroaches to the little kids at the school! I miss it SO much and can't wait till we go back! I will post a few of the journals that I wrote while we were there soon! I will write them tonorrow!!! Well Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy easter

Anonymous said...

hi!
this is late, but oh well...
HAPPY EASTER!!!!
LOL

Anonymous said...

i miss our times in Nicarauga too! I can't wait to go back!! It was so much fun, even if we did sweat sweat sweat sweat sweat!!!
Blessings to ya!!


I miss this baby! I had to get rid of her! I am sooo sorry hun! u were the best ever! LOVE YOU!!!!! If you were here now i would tell you I was sorry! and that you were very important to me! But now you live in a different town, with a different family! bye bye

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger