Sunday, March 4, 2007

God knows!

Today me and my mom were supposed to have a mother-daughter-day like we do every Sunday, but she had a party to go to! After the party was over we were planning on going
to the rec ................um ..................... God had other plans. We only had $1.35. As most of you know for two people to go to the rec and play volley-ball when you don't have a pass you have to pay $2.00. We didn't have that much, so we thought. Sense we thought we only had $1.35 we went to Burger King. We were going to just get like a Fri and a drink to share, but when we got there my mom said, "look in the bottom of my purse to see if there is any loose change."
There wasn't.
I looked in her billfold thingy (what ever you call it!) and there was quite a few quarters. Then I looked in this other part of her purse and found like 3 or 4 bucks in change! By the time we had looked threw her entire purse we had collected about $6.75. I got a chocolate milk shake, my mom got a water (which is free) and we bought a large Fri! We were all set! Then I saw one of my friends from school (the thousand that I have), and my mom was all like, "WOW! What a beautiful family!" Only two of the six kids were part of the family. The other kids were my friends' cousin's. My mom could not stop starring at them the entire time we were there! Right before we left my mom went over to the Lady and told her God loved her. She had told my mom that that was good to here, because her mom died right after Christmas last year, Her dad died a few years ago, she also had lost a few kids this year too. My mom invited her and her family to our church, gave her our phone number and the whole shebang! My mom just walked away smiling!

I had, I guess you could say, a good day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thats amazing !!!!

Just Me said...

VG,
God loves you too!!! He overflows with love for you!!!

Alicia said...

Wow amazing! so you know God loves you too! You are his happy thought! IT's cool that you guys had an opportunity to do ministry in burger king even though things didn't go as planned.

Anonymous said...

wow!!! i'd love to have a purse like that!! where'd she get it?! lol! Seriously though, God is good and He is faithful to bring others to our paths to minister to!! I'm glad you two were open to hearing from Him and doing what He said.!!!You'll have more and more stories like this to share!! Can't wait to hear them!!!

Anonymous said...

So you think you know the answer? well dont tell anyone. Its a secret remember. I bet Horsegirl told you didnt she?. Buh bies. LOL :)

Anonymous said...

bear spotrs??...You got the bear part right but I dunno about the spotrs?. I cant wait to post the answer I hope I just dont chicken out!.haha theres also another reason why Im going but that one I cant tell bc its a big secret! :)

Anonymous said...

that is thso cool! :)


I miss this baby! I had to get rid of her! I am sooo sorry hun! u were the best ever! LOVE YOU!!!!! If you were here now i would tell you I was sorry! and that you were very important to me! But now you live in a different town, with a different family! bye bye

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger