Saturday, February 24, 2007

10 Things About Me

1- I LUV taking pictures (as most of you know)
2 - I am in luv with my cat, and would probably die for her
3 - My friends are the most important thing in my life
4 - Without my computer i would be bored out of my mind everyday
5 - My Grandpa died on Christmas Eve of 1993 (the year I was born)
6 - I have a dog and a cat
7 - My three BEST friends are Miss Talk A Lot, God Sis, and Cheer Girl
8 - I am 13 years old
9 - When I was little I used to move every 2 yrs.
10 - I have lived in the house we live in now for 6 yrs

That's all I can put now!
I have to go to BED!!!!!!
OH! One more!

11 - I get VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY hyper for no reason!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!...p.s...Ive lived in my house for 13yrs...AHHHH thats a long time!...:)

Just Me said...

You forgot to say that your mom is your favorite "mom" in the world! HEE HEE!!!

Anonymous said...

i have lived in my house for almost 14yrs i have never moved before !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

goodie! miss talk alot is thso super! lol
:D


I miss this baby! I had to get rid of her! I am sooo sorry hun! u were the best ever! LOVE YOU!!!!! If you were here now i would tell you I was sorry! and that you were very important to me! But now you live in a different town, with a different family! bye bye

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger