Saturday, January 13, 2007

Odd Moments in the World of "Miss Talk A lot"

On Friday it was my friend Penguin's Birthday! At lunch we sang to him and his face turned BEAT RED! It was so funny! Miss Talk A Lot gave him one of the chocolate cookies that her mom had made the previous night! She even put a candle in the bag! Penguin is so nice! He shared this huge cookie with everyone at the table! (Even Miss Talk A Lot who had some in her lunch)! When we went out for recess we chased Penguin around the play ground to see if he would give us more cookies!

No comments:


I miss this baby! I had to get rid of her! I am sooo sorry hun! u were the best ever! LOVE YOU!!!!! If you were here now i would tell you I was sorry! and that you were very important to me! But now you live in a different town, with a different family! bye bye

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger