Monday, January 15, 2007

Hard Core Praying

Hello and good morning! I am posting today because I need some prayer. Me and God Sis have been e-mailing each other, and now we want more then just an e-mail. We want to get together. God Sis said "We are gonna have to do some really hard core praying, and we might even have to fast something". Everyone knows how I hate fasting but I would do anything for God Sis! We thought we could get together and have dinner, but I don't know. So if you could PLEASE pray! We need all the prayer we can get!
(This is God Sis!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please please pray for volley-ball girl and God sis (me).........we need it......!!!!!!!


I miss this baby! I had to get rid of her! I am sooo sorry hun! u were the best ever! LOVE YOU!!!!! If you were here now i would tell you I was sorry! and that you were very important to me! But now you live in a different town, with a different family! bye bye

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger