Saturday, February 17, 2007

This Weekend

This weekend is going to be fun! On Sunday we will go to church at 8:30 (ish), but me and my mom might not go to church. We might not go because my brother just turned "sweet 16", and we have to go set up for his Birthday party that night. My mom just found out that there might be a church service at the place that we are having the party at that morning. So now we don't know when we are going to go and set up for his party. We are having a lot of people there, and it is going to be CRAZY!!!! I get to go up in front of everyone and announce what is going to happen next. I like going in front of people now! I used to be VERY scared!
Well, I have to go eat some lunch! I will write more later. Buh Bies!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when we were suppose to sing at church and you hid in the bathroom bc you were scared...Glad to hear you arent like that anymore...Have fun!...buh bies...:)

Anonymous said...

Oh we will!
:D
:)
luv ya!
(@) (@)
#
{_____}
look at the face!

Anonymous said...

Hey well how did the party go?....Sorry to hear your feet were Killing You!...The things we go through for our siblings...LoL..Well Im off o work......buh bies...

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

You did great at the party!!

Just Me said...

Thank-you for all your help!! You are an awesome sister and daughter. Daddy wouldn't have been able to get the slideshow done without your help. You rock!! My little photo"grapher".

Anonymous said...

(L) (L)
U
O

lol


I miss this baby! I had to get rid of her! I am sooo sorry hun! u were the best ever! LOVE YOU!!!!! If you were here now i would tell you I was sorry! and that you were very important to me! But now you live in a different town, with a different family! bye bye

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger